SRC’s Government Affairs team is also equipped to handle client’s procurement and business development needs by identifying, creating and assisting in responding to opportunities. Our team has several Partners who have successfully positioned clients to obtain business in New York State,NewYork City and other local municipalities. Our team includes Partners who have had numerous procurement client successes.
We introduce clients to the relevant decision makers across New York State and its localities putting a face to the company and educating the officials on the client’s contributions to New York State’s economy.
Beyond this initial exposure, we focus our strategy on introducing clients to other relevant industries and clients that may benefit from the products or services offered. Further our scope of services would also include:
- Provide input, assistance and support in the development and implementation of strategies to achieve contract awards and system implementations within NYS and its localities.
- Meet with personnel on a regular basis to review and refine the developed strategies around the contract awards and system implementations within NYS and its localities.
- Assist in developing a strategic business plan that ensures that the client can compete effectively for business within the State of NewYork.
- Introduce,represent and promote the client’s good name and interests before all pertinent county,city and state legislators within NewYork.
- Lobby pertinent state and local officials
- Attend and represent the client at meetings with government officials,decision-making bodies and influential individuals and organizations.
- Provide clients with timely reports of any potential opportunity,RFP, and/or activity by competing vendors relating to their business that the firm comes across.
- Provide counsel and compliance services with respect to the vast array of lobbying filings with the Joint Commission on Public Ethics and other local lobbying entities.