Shenker Russo & Clark is more than a law firm – we’re a tight-knit team, working hard together. It’s our shared belief that we must commit a portion of our profits annually to charitable causes we believe in. Because actions speak louder than words, we will also provide hands-on aid to organizations that we support as part of our community outreach program. Our charity work focuses on children, the elderly, and all those whose contributions have been key to our community’s and nation’s success.
The firm strives to set a positive example of community leadership. Public service, engrained in our culture, is manifested through our pro-bono projects, charitable contributions, volunteerism and service on the boards of community and charitable organizations.
Examples of those with whom we partner, support and serve include:
- Albany Public Library Foundation
- Alzheimer’s Association
- American Cancer Society
- Asurion Compassion Fund
- Best Buddies
- Catholic Charities
- CDPHP Workforce Challenge
- Center for Automotive Education & Training
- Center for Disability Services
- Cerebral Palsy Foundation
- CJD Foundation
- Crouse Health Foundation
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- Doane Stuart School
- EasterSeals New York
- Empire Justice Center
- Girls, Inc.
- Jewish Family Services of Northeastern New York
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- National Alliance for Mental Illness
- National MS Society
- New York State Association of Black & Puerto Rican Legislators
- Northeast Black Law Students Association
- Regional Food Bank of Northeastern New York
- Somos El Futuro
- South End Café
- Special Olympics
- To Life!
- YMCA – Capital District
Erin O’Brien, Liquor Licensing Manager, donates life-saving blood at a recent blood drive for the local chapter of the American Red Cross.
Madeline Fiorino, Executive Assistant for the firm, shows off her creativity and craftsmanship with a colorful collection of masks donated to first responders.