Donna Clyne brings 26 years of state legislative experience to Shenker, Russo & Clark LLP. After working for 12 years as Counsel to Assemblywoman Elizabeth A. Connelly, Speaker Pro Tem, she was appointed to the New York City Mayor’s Office of State Legislative Affairs under former Mayors Rudolph Giuliani and Michael Bloomberg. She later joined Wilson Elser’s Government Affairs practice, working on a variety of issues ranging from Health Care to Higher Education and Cultural Affairs.
Donna has consistently demonstrated an ability to translate client issues and needs into successful funding opportunities. She has also effectively assisted numerous clients in navigating the state legislative and regulatory process.
- New York State
- New York State Supreme Court
- District Court, Northern District of New York
- United States Supreme Court
- Albany Law School, J.D., 1983
- State University of New York at Plattsburgh, B.A., 1980