Adriel assists the firm with various projects throughout our practice areas. Before law school, Adriel acquired five years of practical experience employed in a variety of industries.
Previously, Adriel was a student intern with the New York State Department of Health and has a foundational interest in health law and health policy. He is a member of the inaugural class of fellows for the Government Law Center, a non-partisan think-tank and mentoring hub. In his spare time, Adriel likes to paint and sculpt.
Memberships & Affiliations
- Capital District Black and Hispanic Bar Association, Board Member
- Albany County Bar Association
- Puerto Rican Bar Association Legacy Scholarship Recipient 2017
- Albany Law School, J.D. (Awaiting Admission to the Bar)
- State University of New York at Albany, B.A.