SRC and our talented team of attorneys and professionals are often recognized by various groups and associations. These achievements represent our dedication to the entrepreneurial community and our strong reputation among our peers.
Our attorneys have been recognized among groups such s the Albany Business Review, Easter Seals New York, and the National Association of Licensing and Compliance Professionals. Our attorneys and professionals are community-minded and active within many industry groups and organizations. We currently serve or have served on Boards of organizations such as To Life!, Eleanor’s Legacy, the Alliance of Alcohol Industry Attorneys and Consultants, the National Association of Licensing and Compliance Professionals, the National Association of Alcohol Beverage Licensing Attorneys; the Life Insurance Council of New York, and the National Association of Automobile Dealer Counsels, among others.
Additionally, our attorneys and professionals have been recognized for the following individual awards and accomplishments:
- Lilli and Alan Sheldon Award for dedication to helping children with disabilities (Richard Lauricella)
- Most Valuable Member of the National Association of Licensing and Compliance Professionals, NALCP (Theresa Russo)
- 40 under 40 Rising Stars, City & State (Theresa Russo)
- Best Place to Work, Albany Business Review
- Corporate Social Responsibility honorees for Diversity & Inclusion, City & State
For more information on the involvement of each of our attorneys, visit our attorney biographies.