Shenker Russo & Clark LLP, a Government Affairs Law Firm, is dedicated to your success by delivering responsive service and measurable results. We are problem solvers who work together with our clients to find the best possible method to resolve their matter – whether it be through negotiation, legislation, litigation or when all else fails, changing the rules. Founded in response to the changing political landscape in New York, we are diverse and skilled to navigate through the government and political process.
Ethics is the core principle of our business, we are respectful to everyone with whom we work, and accountable to our clients and each other. We practice honesty and candor. We treat clients’ valuable resources – money, reputation, and time – as we would our own. This is who we are, what we value, what you should expect and what we deliver.
The attorneys at Shenker Russo & Clark offer a full range of government relations and related legal services, including, but not limited to:
- Lobbying and outreach to key officials and decision makers
- Alcohol Beverage Licensing and Hospitality matters
- Legislation and budget advocacy, development and tracking
- Regulatory Advocacy at all levels of Government, including licensing, investigations, and enforcement actions
- Lobby Law Compliance
- Assessment of the political landscape
- Facilitation of public/private partnerships
- Strategic communication plans
- Government investigations and enforcement
- Insurance Regulatory and Transactional matters